Name: St James's Church [Kostel svatého Jakuba]
Church of St James the Greater. Prague. First built as a Franciscan church in the thirteenth century. Following a fire in 1689 it was rebuilt in the Baroque style. During the nineteenth century it ranked as one of the city’s most active and important churches. Tagesbote aus Böhmen 7/5/1857 reported that the Emperor Ferdinand had just donated 300fl towards the significant expense of restoring the church’s great organ.
Church of St James - Kostel Svatého Jakuba / St. Jakobs-Kirche