Venue name: St James's Church [Kostel svatého Jakuba]
Venue rooms (type): Monastary Hall (Monastary), Church (Church)Church and Monastary of St James the Great. Located on the corner of Malá Štupartská ulice and Jakubská ulice in the Old Town [German street names in the middle nineteenth century: Stuparts Gasse and Jacobs Gasse]. Originally built in the 13th century as the church of the Minorite friary. Destroyed by fire in 1366 and rebuilt in Gothic style, then remodelled between 1689 and 1736.